Instructional Materials Center
The Instructional Materials Center (IMC) provides resources and materials to support the education and training of students enrolled in the College of Education. Over 10,000 audiovisual materials and approximately 30,000 children's books can be used for curriculum planning, the preparation and presentation of lessons, and the assessment of pupils. Our collection also contains hundreds of classroom activity kits for lesson planning and teaching.
- Search Popular Video
- Books by Theme, Subject
- Lesson Plans
- Links for Educators
- Children's Literature Links
- Multicultural Children's Authors
- Education Research Guides, Pathfinders & Handouts
- Audiovisual Equipment and Resources
- The object of teaching a child is to enable him to get along without a teacher.
- Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915) American author, editor and printer.
- IMC Circulation Desk, 724-738-6048
- Vacant, Education Librarian
C228 Bailey Library
- Ellen Pontius, Library Assistant II
C214 Bailey Library